TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anna-Lena Grönefeld - doppelt hält besser - vol2

View Single Post

Old Nov 23rd, 2013, 03:54 PM   #1417
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anna-Lena Grönefeld - doppelt hält besser - vol2

Yeah I never understood your conclusion that they broke up. If it is true that Kveta denied Lucie's request (source? ) then that was probably because she will play another season with ALG.
Kveta and ALG both have switched partners a lot in the past, especially after a streak of poor performances, I think both finally get the point that it requires all these tough moments to finally be able to show consistency. I think it's great news that she is in Florida, pretty sure she is staying in Kveta's villa in Sarasota.