TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

View Single Post

Old Nov 22nd, 2013, 02:12 PM   #2414
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
I thought NashaMasha's thread was pure brilliance TrollPova is right, who cares about international appeal? What even is it? Who measures it? And yet, Sarin stans care. They flocked in there and tried to drag her personality, flocked in there and instead of going 'what is this, who cares?' they tried to go to great lengths to explain why that was a biased statistic My favourite Sarin stans of course resorted to making reference to all of Sarin's wins over Maria (because we all think Maria is a greater tennis player than Sarin of course). We had the race card played, we saw them talking about physical attributes, we saw her personality being dragged...we saw it all. And the BEST PART is that all this is from a fanbase that supposedly has NOTHING to be pressed about. Yet here they are, time and time again Love it. Hook, line and sinker
He(she?) is clearly way smarter than the likes of Cosmic or Silver.