TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Daddy Knows Best: Maria back with Papa Yuri after split from Connors

View Single Post

Old Nov 21st, 2013, 10:10 PM   #141
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Daddy Knows Best: Maria back with Papa Yuri after split from Connors

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
I'm relieved! Maria's shoulder must be good enough for her to hire a full time coach, that's the best news yet!
That was my first thought too; the longer we went without her announcing a new coach, the more I feared she wasn't being straight with us about her future plans. So just the fact she's announced someone is a huge relief.

I think Groneveld is a decent choice. I'm just happy she didn't just hire some friend, or even worse regress back to having Yuri coach her - frankly, I think she still needs someone who's a tennis expert constantly giving her advice.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote