TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Allez Mandy Minella!

View Single Post

Old Nov 21st, 2013, 12:09 PM   #2490
country flag Drimal

Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino View Post
When did she told something about the beginning of the year? I didn't hear her talking about these tournaments. Of course I've to admit that I understand Letzebourgesh not as well as you but it's rather similiar to German.

Furthermore she was a bit disappointed about some losses against lower ranked players, her goal is to win those matches where she's the favourite.

Finally she told she want to participate in the Olympics 2016. As long as up to this date she wants to play tennis at least (but I hope she will do it even longer than this!).
All the details I said were written in the full article in Luxemburger Wort. (the link posted by Kev_lu is an online summary)

Also the explanation why she didn't play Fed Cup during last 2 years.

Kerber :: Razzano :: Siniakova :: Hantuchova :: Diyas :: Svitolina
Drimal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote