TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Allez Mandy Minella!

View Single Post

Old Nov 21st, 2013, 11:57 AM   #2488
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drimal View Post
Mandy is going to play doubles with Chanelle Scheepers until the French Open. She is going to make a come back in Fed Cup next season and her career aim is still top 50. Her schedule at the beginning of 2014 will look like this: Brisbane, Sydney, Australian, then probably Rio de Janeiro and Florianopolis.
When did she told something about the beginning of the year? I didn't hear her talking about these tournaments. Of course I've to admit that I understand Letzebourgesh not as well as you but it's rather similiar to German.

Furthermore she was a bit disappointed about some losses against lower ranked players, her goal is to win those matches where she's the favourite.

Finally she told she want to participate in the Olympics 2016. As long as up to this date she wants to play tennis at least (but I hope she will do it even longer than this!).
Bino is offline View My Blog!