TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Nov 20th, 2013, 11:21 AM   #2277
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
It's risky to go to Australia for AO only with her ranking. #243 might be not be enough or will make it just before the draw.

Even if the new ranking points might make more players to skip it and make the cut-off lower.

No, it's only her second year in Audentes.
I thought she as like 220 And 240s should get her in anyway IMO Still perhaps not worth it I get your point Maybe should play American Green Clay 25s instead: her Green Clay record is great

BTW, if she doesn't get an Auckland WC and still wants to go to Australia she can play Hong Kong 25K right? It will not be as strong because of Shenzhen and although the conditions at that time of year are very different it is still surely better than nothing

How is she only in Year 10 I only just turned 16 and I am about to finish it and I am not young

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote