TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ana's serve, then and now

View Single Post

Old Nov 19th, 2013, 08:48 PM   #13
Milan.

Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana's serve, then and now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalby fan View Post
Wasn't there a bad thumb injury after Wimbledon 2008,or am I remembering things incorrectly?

I remember her losing the toss badly against Henin in the RG final. Put it down to nerves but perhaps there was a deeper problem?
Yes, you're right, everything has started after that thumb injury and withdrawal from the Olympics, also those trainings as I wrote in my 1st post...
That video of her training was really scary, Ana was lost in space while she was throwing different-weighted balls in the air, I still can't forget 'em

Sucide 50 W: Baku '13
FITD Singles: 42 W: 's-Hertogenbosch '14, Quebec '14
Milan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote