TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Nov 19th, 2013, 06:34 AM   #3283
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barlos View Post

So, why do you think Sabine blocked you on Twitter? I'm guessing you were either sending her advice that she didn't want to read or messages that were creepy for her (or both) & probably quite a few of them. That sort of thing is only going to discourage her from having anything to do with her fans. So, I think she's 100% right to block anyone sending her the sort of messages she doesn't want to receive. Rather than being bitter towards Sabine for blocking you, maybe you need to realise that you were to blame.
Yes I have admitted before I was mostly to blame because I was critical of her not responding to fan tweets and could have handled things better and just accepted that I had been lucky to receive replies when I used to get them. As I've said before I tweeted her that she should reply if she really cares, so it was wrong of me to try and her make her feel guilty and I felt upset that she didn't reply to me anymore but this was quite some time ago and I've moved on. I won't be hatin' on Bine or cheering against her (except if she plays Genie, my new fave). You know, part of me wishes Bine could be my no 1 again because I enjoy watching her and she's still rather adorable to me, but she's can't be now because of my history with her and other fans of her. But I still got some love for her and will still be visiting this forum from time to time.

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote