TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Paszek 2013!

Thread: Paszek 2013!
View Single Post

Old Nov 18th, 2013, 03:22 PM   #137
country flag Aravanecaravan
The Aravane Caravan

Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Paszek 2013!

I'm guessing that was an outdoor hardcourt, which, for whatever reason, has never been one of Tamira's best surfaces. I know she says she likes playing on hardcourt, but her results on the surface in her career have never suggested she is going to be great on it. I think the fact that bounce neutralizes her flat shots more than grass, coupled with the fact that her weak serve is at the mercy of the wind in any outdoor environment makes hardcourt tennis very tough for her. I've seen her play some decent matches on the surface, but most of the time her serving really kills her chances.

Garbiñe Muguruza * Julia Goerges * Heidi El Tabakh * Sania Mirza * Louisa Chirico * Tamira Paszek

AravaneCaravan's tennis blog: http://thearavanecaravan.wordpress.com
Aravanecaravan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote