TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Sofa: for off topic chat.

View Single Post

Old Nov 17th, 2013, 11:39 AM   #36
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of
Re: The Sofa: for off topic chat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeysisGOAT View Post
She's English, there's not many chances to be photographed in a bikini here. Either she's training, the weather's not good enough to even consider wearing a bikini (unless you're someone like me who doesn't feel the cold) or she's somewhere else in the world where there's more famous people for the paparazzi to stalk photograph. Also, Laura strikes me as someone who's very good at controlling her image. Right now she's being depicted as the hard working (one day off a week), innocent (never had a boyfriend) teenage princess. Bikinis don't fit that image. Or to put it another way, when Miley Cyrus was on the Disney Channel, she wasn't twerking with Robin Thicke. Same logic applies here.

Also, what are you jealous of? Do we really need more posters/idiots (why am I pretending there's even a difference*?) drooling over her and only watching her matches because of her looks? *He says to the PhD student.
Oh I get why there aren't any, I was just moaning about it Most pics don't come from the paparazzi (apart from the top few players), instead players post their own pics online. Laura definitely has a pretty well controlled 'good girl' image and wouldn't post those kind of pics herself. I'm not saying that isn't a good idea, once you go down that line you can open a whole new can of worms that you may regret. I was just commenting from a purely selfish point of view that I would be quite interested in seeing some of those pics Madison, Puig, Sloane, Donna and Genie have all made appearances and IMO Laura's hotter than all of them (though many may disagree with that )

Oh and if you want a good laugh (or something to put you off your lunch) this was linked to on a Murray forum the other day, I cringed so hard I think I'm still cringing now, god fanfics are awful

http://archiveofourown.org/works/937578

Last edited by Play_Suspended : Nov 17th, 2013 at 11:46 AM.
Play_Suspended is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote