It's the end of the season (actually it's been while for her already..), let's check back to see how Maria fared with your demands guys
Originally Posted by Fiercepova
1. Stay healthy and no injuries all year.
2. Win a slam (2 would be even better!). I really want her to defend her RG and win Wimbledon again, as she said it would be her main goal next year so she'll train hard in grass I hope, or she can pull a 07 AO final - 08 AO win.
3. Get to QF or better at all slams.
4. Win HC titles, preferably Miami or Beijing because she never won there).
5. Have a positive H2H against Vika next year.
6. Add Li, Petra, Caro and Angie to her punchbag list. Wish she could meet them more often.
7. Have a winning record in finals.
8. Keep the 3-set record perfect all year.
9. Beat Serena once, or at least take a set off her.
10. End year No.1.
11. Dress and make up younger, stop being Martha.
2. It's an odd year so meh
4. Indian Wells
1st HC title since Cincy 2011.
5. YES BABY. 1-0
6. 1-1 vs Li, 1-0 vs Caro and Angie, didn't meet Petra.
7. Her record in finals is 2-2, isn't it? Both losses were to Serena
8. That loss in Miami final quickly came into mind
9. Finally took a set off Serena
10. Never mind. Playing only half the season and still ending the year in top 4 is very good already
11. That makeup at Wimbledon Party.. I was able to look at her really close, and she was the real Martha right there