TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Nov 16th, 2013, 08:58 AM   #3280
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future
Re: Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post

Yup Mike, you've clearly got over it...
I could go on and on about other things that didn't go right for me following Bine the way I used to but why should I bother? clearly neither Bine or her fans accepted me when I had the passion and genuinely adored Bine. I am hurt by people saying it was fake, it was most certainly genuine at the time that I worshipped Bine. BUT I don't have the same passion anymore, so everyone should be happy because you don't like me anyway. Genie is my biggest fave now but Bine is in my faves and I'll cheer for her against all others and still enjoy the picture and video thread on here.

P.S. interesting to note on that poll Genie is ahead of Bine by one vote. Meanwhile, I'm off to check out the 'Genie in a Bottle' forum. But I will still be posting here sometimes.

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Miami Doubles Champion 2014!!

Last edited by Mike81 : Nov 16th, 2013 at 09:10 AM.
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote