TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Nov 16th, 2013, 08:23 AM   #3278
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabinator. View Post
It's amazing. From 'I love you Bine' to 'Screw you Bine'. All the collages and big posts about love to Sabs were completely useless. I think there was no real cheer for her, all was totally fake. This is how it looks like.
That's not exactly true. I'm NOT saying 'Screw You Bine', I still think Bine is a sweet girl and I hope for good results from her but after her blocking me on twitter and people making fun of my support for her over the years, I just don't have the same feelings for her anymore. She is also a hard person to really figure out and it's best to just follow her casually because I got too obsessed in the past. I'm not fanatical about Genie either, I just enjoy her tennis and videos. She hasn't replied to me on twitter yet and I don't even care if she does or not, I'm just a fan of her but not a fanatic. I've found out this past few years that it's not a good idea to get obsessed with a tennis player.

Also, the way I see it, when I posted collages and declared love for her on TF people mock me, I then follow somebody else and show far less excitement for Bine and people still mock me. You confuse me. You should be happy I'm not fanatical.

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Miami Doubles Champion 2014!!

Last edited by Mike81 : Nov 16th, 2013 at 08:44 AM.
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote