TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Kateřina Siniaková

View Single Post

Old Nov 14th, 2013, 05:45 PM   #354
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kateřina Siniaková

25K Zawada

Katerina SINIAKOVA (CZE) [3] 6-0 6-0 Weronika Jasmina FORYS (POL)
Katerina SINIAKOVA (CZE) [3] 5-7 7-5 6-3 Michaela HONCOVA (SVK)

Quote:
Today it was enough ,,tangled'' match. Right at the beginning I was winning 3/0, but in a moment she won 3 games to 3/3 and it started to be balanced, I finally lost the 1st set 5/7. In 2nd set it started for me not very well, she was still leading. In score 2/5 she had 2 matchpoints, but I didn't give up, then in score 4/5 she had one more matchpoint, which I also didn't give her and I turned it to 7/5. It seems that I should be up now, but 3rd set I started bad. In a few minutes it was 0/2, but I was still fighting and I turned, now to 5/2. It finished 5/7 7/5 6/3 ... I'm very happy that I won and tomorrow I'm playing quaterfinal