TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Your Favourite Highlights Video!

View Single Post

Old Nov 12th, 2013, 09:35 PM   #1
country flag James(Y)

James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all
Your Favourite Highlights Video!

Hey guys,
Just thought seen as it's the off season and we haven't seen Maria play in ages, it would be a nice idea to post a thread of your favourite match highlights from her career so far from youtube or wherever!

p.s. if this has been done before im sorry couldn't find anything

Vs Peer in Fed Cup 2008 (I don't know how to embed sorry!)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-E4sjmRjj2I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Vs Azarenka Stuttgart 2012

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/yJtZ-RvYiJc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Vs Radwanska Instanbul 2012

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/rCUdZnP2O7E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Vs Sugiyama 2004

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jQrK2FWtAiU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
James(Y) is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote