TennisForum.com - View Single Post - SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

View Single Post

Old Nov 12th, 2013, 05:29 AM   #664
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

Hello Gala

Now it is my turn to be busy. Please see my message to my other internet friend that I wrote this morning

Just want to tell you that things are not working well for me. I am taking a new kind of medicine to release my belly pain. There are 28 pills, it did not work any until I took the 21 pills. I visited doctor yesterday, seeing me having some progress, he gave me 2 more packs and asked me to continue to take. However, when I left the clinic, the pain came back after it disappeared for 4 days?! I called him to enquire and he said my conditions were very unusual coz most people would only get better and better and not 4 days god and then 4 days bad and that most people would feel less pain after taking 1 pack. So, I have nothing to do but to try the second pack, if it still does not work (very likely since I am so unlucky), I have to operate.[/font]

Also, the bad secretary just told me that her hubby is dying and she needs to take more leaves, so holy shit, I am as busy as hell. And not sure whether I can take my annual leave next week since she may not be back (I have some personal stuff to do but my boss for sure won’t let me take leave if the bad secretary is not there too).”[/font]

See you

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote