TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Estonian Tennis

Thread: Estonian Tennis
View Single Post

Old Nov 12th, 2013, 05:05 AM   #1975
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Estonian Tennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post
Just heard on the radio that Kaia and Anett have promised to participate in February But they don't know who'll be the captain. I didn't even realize Luzgin wouldn't be the captain anymore.
Please not Rene
Why isn't Andrei?

Anyway, this is wonderful news Eva and one last player will also get a lot of opportunities to play as I don't think there will be any need for Kaia at all aside from promoting the event The publicity that the girls would have gotten if neither played would have been bad

Anyway, this week in 10K Helsinki, Valeria managed to qualify against an average girl easily which is nice and her, Birgit, Eva and Mia all have Good Draws to get a win and Eva has a shot at a QF IMO Also Eva and Aljona in Doubles Let's hope for some WTA points

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
The Chernobyl mutant is in her element within China's waste and pollution.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote