TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alison Van Uytvanck

View Single Post

Old Nov 9th, 2013, 02:48 PM   #305
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alison Van Uytvanck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorien. View Post
When is the cut off? Isn't it already next week?
Well I think it is normally six weeks before an event so with the Australian Open in mid January I would imagine the cutoff would be December 2nd unless I mistaken which is always possible. I'm no expert on these matters. Still, I suspect there are still some weeks left. That said, I don't see Alison's name in any draws after this week so if Alison does want to get some more points she will probably need a WC somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusdemilo View Post
I'm more of a lurker here than a regular poster. I realize she's a bit of an underdog against Wickmayer but I'm pulling for her to win here. Obviously win or lose it's already been a very good week for her, finals in singles and doubles This is the highest-level final she's contested am I right?
Sure is, and by a good margin. It's been a fine week. But I really hope she can keep it up and get that maindraw place at the AO. I think that's what she flew all the way to Taiwan for and it would be a shame for her to get so close to what at 1st looked like a very tough goal, and come up just short.