TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Sofa: for off topic chat.

View Single Post

Old Nov 9th, 2013, 01:52 PM   #23
country flag Gruftgesänge

Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of
Re: The Sofa: for off topic chat.

* A footnote to the above. Whatever goals Laura has set herself for 2014 - and I'm sure she has several - I hope she rediscovers her love of tennis. Her disenchantment with the game - triggered, I'm sure, by her joyless coaching relationship with Krajan - was palpable this season and contributed to her numerous losses from commanding positions. At times I think she wanted to be anywhere but on the court.

Laura plays at her best when she is in a cheerful and relaxed frame of mind. Her recent post on Facebook about the start of her off-season training gives cause for optimism. She sounds revitalised and genuinely excited about the hard work that needs to be done.
Gruftgesänge is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote