TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Daddy Knows Best: Maria back with Papa Yuri after split from Connors

View Single Post

Old Nov 8th, 2013, 10:07 PM   #87
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Daddy Knows Best: Maria back with Papa Yuri after split from Connors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy. View Post
OMG you guys are such drainers and sad sacks. Show a bit of positivity. How do you get through life with such a defeatist attitude. How do you know she isnt working with her new coach already? She can announce it whenever she wants. Dont always rush towards these pity party dramatics. I hope Maria never reads these threads.
This. I'm all for a bit of reality but unrelenting pessimism just gets on my nerves.

And then there's that super intense psychoanalysis you see sometimes... "GUYS! she posted a tweet, at GMT -6 on a Sunday, and the attached image has shadows running perpendicular to the baseline... Where is she?! Is this real!! WHAT DOES THIS SAY ABOUT HER MENTAL STATE"