TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

View Single Post

Old Nov 8th, 2013, 08:19 AM   #487
country flag s0higher

s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
My guess with flaia is that she plays more or less the same game as Simona, but we don't see much of that nowadays so even Simona herself didn't really know how to beat her.
I mean, simo can beat powerful players (like petra) by absorbing their power and defending their 1-2 shots before opening up the court and finish off.
She can defeat defensive players by accelerating her shots at once and being the aggressive one.

Same applies for flavia so probably simo lacked the experience against that kind of style and then you add the pressure of the moment + flavia extra motivated...

As for sloane the idea is similar, but the American is not as good as the other two, i think simo will turn the h2h soon
I agree with you, simona can beat aggressive players, defensive players, strong serve ones, it`s just a matter of time until she reads their game and then takes it. But this hype between simona and slone is getting on my nerves. i just hope they will meet soon enough and simona will show her some of that great tennis that we all love
s0higher is offline View My Blog!