TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

View Single Post

Old Nov 8th, 2013, 06:29 AM   #486
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0higher View Post
I hope we won't see another Pennetta syndrome with Slone. After seeing the game in Bastad i had a really bad feeling when they meet in US Open. There`s something about her game that makes Simona exceedingly uncomfortable...
My guess with flaia is that she plays more or less the same game as Simona, but we don't see much of that nowadays so even Simona herself didn't really know how to beat her.
I mean, simo can beat powerful players (like petra) by absorbing their power and defending their 1-2 shots before opening up the court and finish off.
She can defeat defensive players by accelerating her shots at once and being the aggressive one.

Same applies for flavia so probably simo lacked the experience against that kind of style and then you add the pressure of the moment + flavia extra motivated...

As for sloane the idea is similar, but the American is not as good as the other two, i think simo will turn the h2h soon

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!