TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Pac 12

Thread: Pac 12
View Single Post

Old Nov 7th, 2013, 03:47 AM   #1523
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pac 12

Your 'valient' effort trying to sound naive and ideal can't escape the stark fact that recruiting is paramount in college sports, especially tennis which is really an individual sport. Else why does Stanford recruit no.1s in the nation? You think Gibbs, Ahn, Hardebeck, those junior superstars got loads better at College? At the end of the day, it's the player herself that decides the match..and when all is said and done, talent is a major decider.
And nice try digging at other 3 schools in your post Nobody believes Stanford boycotted because of study when they played indoors before...and lost

I know, it's getting stale, so won't post more on this topic. Can't Stanford recruit 5 stars, relinquishing the recruiting monopoly, and try to win the NCAA? If they are so good...

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote