TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ajmo Ana Savic!

Thread: Ajmo Ana Savic!
View Single Post

Old Nov 6th, 2013, 10:51 AM   #1538
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ajmo Ana Savic!

Next up is Barrois, who is the second seed here, but a total mess in the last two years compared to her best times. I don't know if injuries played a part in this story, but a player who was for years a steady top 100 material, suddenly became unable to even reach top 200. She is currently around 250 and it'll be interesting to see how much Ana can do against her after that confidence boost from yesterday. I have to say that, after a long time I'm becoming optimistic about Ana's tennis again. She really needed that win against Evtimova and I hope it proves as an important result in the days and weeks to come.
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote