TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread - Volume 2

View Single Post

Old Nov 5th, 2013, 02:38 PM   #672
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread - Volume 2

So since it's off season, I thought I'd ask...what was everyone's favourite match of Lucie's of the season?

For me it was all her wins over Stosur no I'm kidding, although the one in Tokyo was great play I thought the fight in her match with Petkovic in Beijing was great, the Quebec final because it was a title, and since I was there, her AO R1 win over Lucic was one of the smarter matches I've seen her play. The majority of the good wins came in the end of the season

The most painful?

Probably fed cup against Vinci, or RG R1 against Hampton...maybe the 3 hour loss to Sharapova in Stuttgart too.

And the worst?

Obviously winning 1 game against Solovyeva, but that doesn't count.

Anyone else wanna join in and say theirs?

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote