TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

View Single Post

Old Nov 5th, 2013, 02:20 PM   #2225
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

I know men's tennis will always be considered better than women's (and it is). But I seriously hate hearing the commentators sometimes (and they are meant to be the decent ones cause I hear them commentating many times before). How they could say a set in which Nadal hit 3 winners and 10 errors, while Ferrer hit 4 winners and 19 errors "good set of tennis", "Nadal is back to his best", "Crowd will be hoping for more of the same in set 2" is beyond me They get paid for saying shit like this? Seriously I'd rather pay money to watch a match between Aga, Sara or Caro over this type of shitfest. And the commentators think it's good? It's much worse than a match in WTA. Men's tennis is good, but not that good.