Originally Posted by humanity
This tournament seems to have four different designations:
Ordina (the sponsor)
Can someone please clarify?
- Ordina Open is named after the sponsor
- 's-Hertogenbosch is the nearest big city
- Rosmalen is the small town belonging to 's-Hertogenbosch were the tournement will take place.
- Bois-le-Duc is the French name for 's-Hertogenbosch
- In the Netherlands we call 's-Hertogenbosch often Den Bosch!
- We still call this tournament The Ordina Open hold in Rosmalen
You can still follow me?