TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Allez Mandy Minella!

View Single Post

Old Nov 4th, 2013, 09:40 PM   #2245
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
I have to admit that she's truly on my radar since this year first. Ironically it was just the high altitude tournament of South America I guess it was Bogota where I was watching her first time in a creepy stream. She was trying so hard in that match and tried to give all she had but it wasn't her day anyway and finally she lost clearly. But I liked her attitude and watched her several times after this and I got more and more impressed by her style, her attitude and so on. She had some very good matches but she sometime could not keep her level and lost some tough matches she could have won, not only Stephens.

Ok I accept that she's an island expert. She can struggle not only with alligators. We'll see hopefully tomorrow

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Bino is offline View My Blog!