TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

View Single Post

Old Nov 4th, 2013, 05:13 PM   #435
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

I was just going to address the same topic here. A lot of Simona 'haters' are Sharapova hardcore fans. I really wonder where this came from, but to be honest, hating a player is already pathetic as excessively as it is done on this site, but hating on someone because of his/her fans?

As if Simona has any influence on this.

Just let them talk. Simona couldn't care less and nor do I about the opinions of others here. We are so absorbed in this 'TF community' that it's really hard to remember from time to time that we don't owe anyone any excuse for what we do or what we post as long as we are not behaving in a way that blatantly violates the rights of others.

After a couple of years on this board, I've realized that there won't be a topic on here that is not complained about and to be honest, there are really more important things to me than playing with trolls on the internet.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!