TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

View Single Post

Old Nov 4th, 2013, 05:11 PM   #2222
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
i see you're a kind of fan of this girl, but destiny of Radwanskas, Erranis and Haleps is more predictable than elections in Russia It's Ferrers, Tipsarevics of WTA.
Well, a guy like Ferrer is in the mix, and he's been at or near the top for years now. If anything he's still improving. True, he'll probably never win a major or a YEC, but he's done amazingly well for someone with his skill set. As for Errani, if someone had predicted a few years ago that this girl would ever be a top 10 player we would all have been rolling on the floor with laughter. But she's managed to do it now for two years in a row. That girl is probably the biggest overachiever in all of tennis, wta OR atp. And in my book calling someone an overachiever is not an insult but a compliment, and I don't even particularly like her.

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote