TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anna articles and interviews

View Single Post

Old Nov 4th, 2013, 04:31 PM   #231
country flag Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anna articles and interviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmoose View Post
How Anna Chakvetadze, Rising Star at 20, Became a Retiree at 26

“If I could turn back the clock, I would try to listen to my body more,” she said. “I would not push myself so hard. When I was out for seven months in 2011, I wanted to practice more and become a better player. But when you have a break, you have to take it easy and start slow again. I was maybe rushing too much, and I wasn’t ready for all the training I was putting myself through.”

“Sometimes, when I watch tennis, I want to be at the tournaments to chat with the girls,” she said. “And I miss playing matches. I miss that feeling when you’re playing well, you’re in good shape and you feel there’s so much you can achieve. But unfortunately, I had to quit. I thought I would quit a lot later than 26, but it wasn’t to be.”

Link

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote