TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 10,000$ Stockholm-Näsby, Sweden, Oct28, winner: Rebecca Peterson

View Single Post

Old Nov 4th, 2013, 04:47 AM   #30
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 10,000$ Stockholm-Näsby, Sweden, Oct28, winner: Rebecca Peterson

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamUla View Post
Sabine's father had family who emigrated earlier to Germany which helped him.
Wozniacki's father gained a job as footballer in some club in Denmark.
But it was all because they wanted to get more money than in Poland.
About Estonia, 1990 was still USRR and it was unknown if it would collapse or stay as it was. People were emigrating.
* USSR
Given discussions with my relatives, it seems clear to me that if you were still in Estonia in 1990 you were pretty much in for the long haul If you had connections or opportunities you would definitely have gotten out by then Although by 1990 it was getting towards the stage of people sensing it may break up I still think it's unusual they moved so late, I wish we could buy her back

Does she speak Estonian out of curiosity?
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote