TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Allez Mandy Minella!

View Single Post

Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 09:52 PM   #2232
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogaloo View Post
Victoria Duval has won the Toronto final, Timea Babos retiring after losing the first set.

So like in Poitiers the week before, it's again the tournament winner that Mandy lost to.

Meanwhile, the Captiva Island draw has still not been published.

After Florida, Mandy will play in Dubai and Sharm El Sheikh (both ITF $75k). Lots of travelling for such small tournaments
I hope so much she will get the AOMD ticket as a well deserved reward for all that efforts! She's so diligent and I'm a little afraid she will not have time enough to recover for next season. If she's playing all that tournaments on various continents she will be very tired at the end. She has continually played since Luxembourg!
More exactly: She has played since the USO almost every week! How she can hold out this?

Duval was winning as I had predicted after her win over Mandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
It will come out tomorrow (Monday) as MD starts on Tuesday
One day more left to rest for her.

Last edited by Bino : Nov 3rd, 2013 at 10:43 PM.
Bino is offline View My Blog!