TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Fed Cup finals

Thread: Fed Cup finals
View Single Post

Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 08:06 PM   #33
country flag JimM

JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fed Cup finals

OK so they lost as we all expected. But they fought as hard as they could, and to me a least justified their selection. Proud of Panoava and especially Klybanova who still played while on the road to recovery from a life threatening illness. I wonder how Makarova and the other no-hopers feel now? Makarova citing a wrist injury but still managed to play through to the dubs final!

It was experience that won the cup for Italy

Barnstaple - Great Britain
$75,000 Barnstaple - USD 75,000
Surface : Hard Indoor, Draw : 5 rounds / 32 players, Prize Money : USD 750,000

Latest : F, M. Sirotkina d. K. Pliskova 67(5) 63 76(6)

More and probably better players than Vesnina and Company are making their way up the rankings. I would keep the team that played in this years final, and build on that plus add to the Fed Cup pool. Sharapova and Zovnereva, and Elena Bovina will all be fit for next year hopefull, and will add the experience the younger players lack at present.
JimM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote