TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

View Single Post

Old Nov 2nd, 2013, 08:49 PM   #2202
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
I won't start taking Hypelep seriously until she at least takes a set off healthy Maria/Vika next year...the few times I've watched her play, the word "average" was popping up into my mind mostly. Unspectacular and boring too
I didn't see "unspectacular" and "boring" while watching her today. I saw someone who is consistent, who is able to hit heavy balls with nice placement, someone who is quick and takes her chances when she sees them. I'd say she's kind of like Kerber, but with a really good serve. But I do want to see how she performs in a high-pressure Slam match, maybe with Maria or Vika in a Round 4-type situation