TennisForum.com - View Single Post - All Other Romanian Girls Thread

View Single Post

Old Nov 2nd, 2013, 02:55 PM   #411
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future
Re: All Other Romanian Girls Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ioana_sk8r View Post
Patricia Tig and Raluca Platon are both in the singles semifinals in Antalya. I never saw Tig before, but she looks *a lot* like Simona Halep in this picture. Maybe she can start playing like her .

In this photo I admit she looks a bit like Simona, but the physical resemblance stops here Patricia is thinner and taller than Simona (she is 1m82 tall). But she's a sweet girl and she's definitely a fighter. Was as high as no. 393 in the WTA Rankings, but then she had some back problems (yeah, just like Simona), and her 2013 season was pretty much a fiasco. But she will definitely be at least a top 50 player if she stays healthy.

Btw, Ioana, she has her own thread on Tennis Romania
Belle de Jour is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote