TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alexandra Cadantu

View Single Post

Old Oct 31st, 2013, 11:29 PM   #1664
country flag Spencer.
Mia San Arsenal

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Cadantu

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
OMG
She is actually allowed to play ITFs including 10Ks until she is in Top 10

Anyway, I wonder if she will play

I am confused that the 10K is obviously at Jolie Ville like every week and is on Hard but the 75K + H is on Clay and not on Jolie Ville Sharm El Sheikh has tennis clubs good enough to hold 75Ks
What does the "+H" mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugues Daniel View Post
Wozniacki has magnificent shotmaking if you ask me, but it's not the power kind of one. She has to rely on all court tactics to make effective her sweet topspin mix, while still able to hit pretty decent winners when she feels them, especially with the backhand. Despite not making many winners, she's still an agressive baseliner, and she doesn't only win matches by waiting the opponent's mistake, though she can do that at times also.
Spencer. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote