TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Eva Wacanno

Thread: Eva Wacanno
View Single Post

Old Oct 31st, 2013, 06:02 PM   #24
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Eva Wacanno

After Eva won her 1st round in the MD 76(8) 36 63, she lost today to Annika Beck ranked 600 places above her 26 36

It was on stream and it was the 1st time I saw Eva play and I was pleasantly surprised. She really tried to be aggressive and she is also able to hit dropshots.
She really troubled Beck in the 2nd set, but she failed to convert a gamepoint down *34 in the 2nd and also missed another breakpoint in the last game.
Nevertheless a great week for Eva
#1 Mayo Hibi - Current Player: Stéphanie Dubois (CAN) - #2 Daria Gavrilova (RUS)
Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - King - Pironkova - Nara - Krajicek and the Dutch Squad - Giorgi - Gajdosova - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko - Wozniak
MarkNL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote