TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Sofa: for off topic chat.

View Single Post

Old Oct 31st, 2013, 01:39 PM   #11
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Sofa: for off topic chat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play_Suspended View Post
^^what does your username refer to? I've always wondered.
Haha it's a very long-winded story, essentially it's an amalgamation of the lyric "Andy, I know", from the song 'Hammer's & Strings' by Jack's Mannequin, the song 'Annie, Use Your Telescope' off of the same record, and a discussion with a friend about the song 'Dani California', where we picked girl's names and matched them to US states, like 'Annie Illinois'. Which, is which the "Ill", or "I'll" derives from. I don't even remember the process that went into it, but those were the basic constituents!