TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

View Single Post

Old Oct 31st, 2013, 09:10 AM   #2166
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy. View Post
I just really dont like the idea of them playing and Thomas giving her all this insider info. I cant believe I was naive enough to think their reasons for parting were actually legit.
Well, that's the way it goes, doesn't it? When TH started working with Maria I'm sure that he gave her a lot of insiders info about Li Na as well. Not that I think that it matters that much. These girls have all played each other plenty of times and know each others strenghts and weaknesses already. As for TH and Maria's comments after they parted ways, you can never really count on those type of comments being 100% truthfull. It's all about saying things that will ensure that both come out of it looking good.

Thank you LI NA
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!