TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Serena W. vs. R. Nadal | Battle of mental strengths

View Single Post

Old Oct 29th, 2013, 08:28 AM   #36
country flag Alejandrawrrr

Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena W. vs. R. Nadal | Battle of mental strengths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deestruction View Post
I would pick Nadal. Hes unbelievable in mental strength. He went through alot of injuries, thankfully not to the point that he had to get surgery. He's still trying to improve in his game and thats awesome.
Serena was not that strong mentally in the past. I say she was average, she had some flashes of comebacks. Nowadays her mental strength has improved alot. In those 10 years, shes overcome alot of injuries and traumas that she went through. Shes getting better year after year.