TennisForum.com - View Single Post - <3 <3 <3 Gotcha! The Official DimiPova Thread <3 <3 <3

View Single Post

Old Oct 24th, 2013, 07:00 PM   #239
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: <3 <3 <3 Gotcha! The Official DimiPova Thread <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM_1257 View Post
Aham.. and he is such a big star that he has to hide in order the cameras not to see him? or maybe he is so incognito? Chelsea Handler could be in her own box and Dimitrov not while being her boyfriend and the biggest love of her life since she totally started behaving out of character? And she has to be recorded in every match of his that she went WAGing? And jump and scream and fistpump while he plays ping-pong with his mates when she plays a final?? I just do not get it, I am sorry. I think that she is more crazy about him than he is about her, I get the impression that he is pleased to have her at his side, his big "golden" ornament.
I think you cannot simply judge a relationship by how they attend each other's matches. Furthermore, it's not like Maria is dropping everything to watch him. As SilverSlam already wrote all the times she watched him was when it did not affect her.
But even if you're right and she is more invested than he (for which I see no indicator really) it happens. Almost everyone's been there at one point in life. And if that's the case that's an experience you've got to make.