TennisForum.com - View Single Post - <3 <3 <3 Gotcha! The Official DimiPova Thread <3 <3 <3

View Single Post

Old Oct 24th, 2013, 06:53 PM   #238
country flag Fiercepova
WG

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future
Re: <3 <3 <3 Gotcha! The Official DimiPova Thread <3 <3 <3

Leave Grigor alone Wow then I wish we would not see any of their pics together after the Madrid ones (which really confirmed their relationship). I don't like these kinds of comparisons about who is more crazy about the other, than the other. I think the facts that she attended some of his matches and was spot on cameras and he did not, do not say much about their relationship and how much they love each other. They just both say they are happy about their relationship, then that is it. I just want her to be happy.

Ps: And the fact that he played ping pong with his friend while she was playing the final, was because she was playing the final of Madrid, on Sunday. While he had to go early to Rome to adjust to the court and prepare for R1. He watched her match on tv (while he could do something else instead), it meant he cared for her.