TennisForum.com - View Single Post - <3 <3 <3 Gotcha! The Official DimiPova Thread <3 <3 <3

View Single Post

Old Oct 24th, 2013, 06:43 PM   #236
Noten

Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of
Re: <3 <3 <3 Gotcha! The Official DimiPova Thread <3 <3 <3

That guy is definetely Sasha; that pic is from his instagram. He tagged some random girl on it, so it's not Maria.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM_1257 View Post
I respect anyone's opinion... but.. - it is weird, she "the supposed Diva" runs like a puppy around him, following him all over the world, while he cannot watch one single ** match of hers... Fine, she loves him, I respect that. But there ends it. I am not very thrilled by the way this relationship is presented in public.
It all has to do with boosting his image. He being at her matches wouldn't have the same effect as her being at his does. I don't like how this relationship makes Maria look either, but I very much doubt she is being played . She knows what she is doing.

And if Grigor attended her matches there would be receipts. Even Camilla Belle (who many accused of being a leech) was seen at her matches back when they were BFFs, ffs.

And you
You knew the hand of a devil
And you
Kept us awake with wolves teeth
Sharing different heartbeats in one night
Noten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote