TennisForum.com - View Single Post - <3 <3 <3 Gotcha! The Official DimiPova Thread <3 <3 <3

View Single Post

Old Oct 24th, 2013, 06:10 PM   #233
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: <3 <3 <3 Gotcha! The Official DimiPova Thread <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM_1257 View Post
It is almost tragicomic how many "insiders" we have nowadays, all claiming to have big news....
OK, I can guess what the big news / blowout will be: when they reach their first anniversary of dating, they will get engaged / married (we have seen that story before); or... Maria is pregnant...
I respect anyone's opinion... but.. - it is weird, she "the supposed Diva" runs like a puppy around him, following him all over the world, while he cannot watch one single ** match of hers... Fine, she loves him, I respect that. But there ends it. I am not very thrilled by the way this relationship is presented in public.

He's watched a few of her matches, he was confirmed to be in the stands at AO...I think he was there at IW too...and those were when he was playing.

Maria's watched him at Wimby (after she'd already lost) and now (when she's out on injury and was already in europe visiting friends/holidaying).