TennisForum.com - View Single Post - <3 <3 <3 Gotcha! The Official DimiPova Thread <3 <3 <3

View Single Post

Old Oct 24th, 2013, 06:06 PM   #231
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: <3 <3 <3 Gotcha! The Official DimiPova Thread <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM_1257 View Post
It is almost tragicomic how many "insiders" we have nowadays, all claiming to have big news....
OK, I can guess what the big news / blowout will be: when they reach their first anniversary of dating, they will get engaged / married (we have seen that story before); or... Maria is pregnant...
I respect anyone's opinion... but.. - it is weird, she "the supposed Diva" runs like a puppy around him, following him all over the world, while he cannot watch one single ** match of hers... Fine, she loves him, I respect that. But there ends it. I am not very thrilled by the way this relationship is presented in public.
I agree. They're making her appear like his servant. It's degrading.

The girl in the pic isn't Martha. Her hair is of a different texture.