TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

View Single Post

Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 10:15 PM   #2896
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
I would say that her best match-ups are definitely players with an agressive mindset, but far too underpowered to hit through her (Beck, Svitolina, Cadantu, Babos, Kirilenko, Peng...)
All her matches against Kerber as well are pretty open.
Besides Beck & Cadantu she can go down to any other of those girls you mentioned. As for Kerber.... Monica hasn't beaten Kerber since 2008, when Kerber was ranked like 150 and Monica top 50 I admit she manages to take one set almost everytime they play, but that's not at all pretty open

The shitty second half of 2013 continues. She should call it a season already, it becomes more and more obvious that she's tired
Belle de Jour is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote