TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Aliaksandra Sasnovich

View Single Post

Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 08:07 PM   #255
country flag KapitalL

KapitalL is a splendid one to behold KapitalL is a splendid one to behold KapitalL is a splendid one to behold KapitalL is a splendid one to behold KapitalL is a splendid one to behold KapitalL is a splendid one to behold KapitalL is a splendid one to behold KapitalL is a splendid one to behold KapitalL is a splendid one to behold KapitalL is a splendid one to behold KapitalL is a splendid one to behold
Re: Aliaksandra Sasnovich

Played a great match again. Ive watched her the other day against Dubois, kind of liked her game but wasn't sure how good some of her shots were as Dubois looked pretty poor to me.
Mandy started well today but she got outplayed in the rallies early on and totaly lost her way as match went on. Sasha kept her level all the way, nice to see.

She seems to have a pretty smart game, goes dtl a lot with her bh and can hit winners but also great ds, and some angled shots,..you can see she thinks out there and has certain, maybe uncommon, patterns of play that does well and are very effective, at least at this level. I actually fancy her chances against Parmentier as its a pretty similar matchup to Dubois or Mandy, gl
KapitalL is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote