TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

View Single Post

Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 06:23 PM   #2082
country flag BadgerM

BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollPova View Post
JJ winning the first set against Guest Satan

Honestly, the only thing that will make the YEC bearable this year without Maria is JJ slaying, Vika flopping, and Petra/Na in the semis
OMG - is it petty of me that this is the happiest I've been watching tennis since R1 of Wimbledon? So happy for JJ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
Slightly concerned that the Brisbane organisers haven't announced Maria yet They've already confirmed Serena, Azarenka and even Lisicki. I guess it might just be that they're haggling over appearance fees (maybe they're not willing to give her a huge fee again after she withdrew the last 2 years), but if she's misleading us again...
Yeah, I'm pretty sure nothing official has been announced so not sure why Na-Mug created that thread in GM. It seemed like it was just based on her twitter reply, which I'm not willing to put a lot of faith in given her "training" pics over the summer.
BadgerM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote