TennisForum.com - View Single Post - <3 <3 <3 Gotcha! The Official DimiPova Thread <3 <3 <3

View Single Post

Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 03:00 PM   #219
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: <3 <3 <3 Gotcha! The Official DimiPova Thread <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowWow View Post
I'll try to explain it to you. There are distractions in life we have to deal with and there are those we don't have to deal with, such as certain posters on Internet forums. There are also positive and negative distractions. You learn from positive distractions, you waste your precious time on negative ones. And I'm not talking about differences in opinion. Only a fool can go through life thinking everyone should agree with her/him. I am also aware that majority of SS thinks different, but we manage to coexist. I'm talking about people who reach for personal assaults when they see an opinion different from their own, an opinion that takes them out of their comfort zone. Now, that to me is a negative distraction and a complete waste of time, and since I have an option to ignore those people I gladly use it. It's like a smooth sailing vs a windy one, if you know what I mean.
that helps. thanks. there is a mechanical aspect i do not quite get....let's say you have someone on ignore, and they are all revved up about something, and they post number 14,15, 18, and 20. what shows up on your screen...a note that the person posting in 14,15, 18 and 20 is on ignore? if someone quotes them in 19, perhaps saying something hateful regarding you, does that show up?